Given the many benefits of living in Australia, including living in a country with a high level of well-being, a stable economy, etc., the demand for immigration to this country has always been considered by immigration applicants for many years and is one of the best. The most common way to immigrate to Australia is by marriage.
Australian Marriage Visa or Spouse Visa is for applicants who intend to immigrate to Australia and live in Australia by marrying an Australian citizen or resident of Australia with permanent residence in Australia or a New Zealand citizen (eligible to live in Australia).
Advantages of getting an Australian marriage visa
With this visa, you will be able to:
- Stay in Australia for 9 months and get married.
- You will be allowed to work during your stay.
- It is possible for you to study in Australia at your own expense.
- After receiving this visa, you can apply for a visa number 801 and 802 in Australia, after marriage or before the end of your visa period.
- You can also apply for a family visa when submitting an application.
Conditions required to obtain an Australian marriage visa
Applicants for Australian marriage visas must meet all the requirements for an Australian visa and comply with Australian law.
- The applicant’s spouse must reside in Australia.
- The parties to the marriage must be at least 18 years old.
- Meet the health requirements required (Health Requirement)
- Meet the required requirements related to the character (Character Requirement)
- The applicant must enter Australia before the visa expires.
- It is recommended that the applicant perform the required medical check before submitting the application.
Necessary documents for applying for an Australian marriage visa
- Provide identification documents such as national card and identity card
- Copy of passport pages that contain the applicant’s personal information and passport conditions.
- Provide documentation of the applicant’s relationship with his or her fiancé living in Australia. This form must be approved by the following two witnesses:
* Be at least 18 years old.
* Get to know you and your fiancé completely.
* Know your relationship type.
- Provide evidence that you and your fiancé intend to live together in Australia as a couple.
- Submit a statement of communication history:
– When, where and how did you meet each other?
– How has the quality of your relationship been?
– Important events during the relationship.
– When did you get engaged?
– What is your future plan as a couple in Australia?
- Divorce documents must be provided if you have been married.
- Certificate of no criminal record.
- If you have a child under 18:
* Child identification documents such as national card or birth certificate.
* Documents related to the type of relationship you have with the child.
* Birth certificate stating the name of the parents.
* If due to divorce, the current custody of the child is the responsibility of one of the parents, a ballot paper must be submitted to the court where the custody of the child is mentioned. If the spouse has died, a death certificate must be issued.
Request for application by the Australian Immigration Service
If your documents are complete, the applicant’s application will be reviewed in less time. In general, the time it takes to review a request varies, but typically in about 18 months, approximately 90% of the document review process will take place.
Obtaining residency through marriage
The best, cheapest, and fastest way to get residency or citizenship is by countries.
Match Marry is the first, largest and only partner search site for marriage and immigration. So far, many people have been able to find their favorite partner and immigrate to the best countries in the world through Match Marry.
If you want to immigrate to the Australia through marriage, all you have to do is subscribe to Match Marry and find your favorite partner and move to the country you want to live in easily and quickly. It is also very possible that someone will choose you as their partner …