Belgium is one of the industrialized countries in Schengen that has been applying for residency for many years. One of the best ways to get a Belgian residency is by marriage.
General conditions of marriage in Belgium
- One of the spouses at the time of the Belgian marriage.
- One of the spouses resides in Belgium at the time of the official marriage.
- To get married in Belgium, you and your future spouse must be a Belgian citizen or have lived in Belgium for at least 3 months.
Belgium is the second country in the world to recognize this law. Homosexuality has been legal in the country since 2003. In this type of marriage, if one of the parties to the marriage, his country recognizes this law, his law is applied in this marriage, and for this reason, the law of the reciprocal country in this type of marriage is not important and does not apply.
Marriage registration conditions in Belgium
- At the time of marriage, one or two people must be Belgian citizens in order for the couple’s official marriage to be registered with the municipality.
- One of the couples was born in this country.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- One of the couples was a former Belgian citizen.
- Do not remarry after marriage.
Marry a Belgian
A foreigner who wants to marry a Belgian can apply for citizenship after completing 3 years of residence. To become a citizen, you must live with your Belgian spouse for a certain period of time before applying for citizenship.
Benefits of a Belgian visa
The Belgian passport has recently been chosen as the second most valid passport. Living conditions in Belgium are highly developed globally. It is more affordable than other EU neighbors. It is also possible to visit non-Soviet countries such as Cyprus, Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania with a valid ID card and passport. Holders of Belgian passports can visit the United Kingdom and the United States. EU passport holders are also provided with EU citizens who can easily live, work, travel and study in the 28 member states of the European Union.
Obtaining residency through marriage
The best, cheapest, and fastest way to get residency or citizenship is by countries.
Match Marry is the first, largest and only partner search site for marriage and immigration. So far, many people have been able to find their favorite partner and immigrate to the best countries in the world through Match Marry.
If you want to immigrate to the Belgium through marriage, all you have to do is subscribe to Match Marry and find your favorite partner and move to the country you want to live in easily and quickly. It is also very possible that someone will choose you as their partner …